Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ORIGAMI TYPEFACE!

Hi everyone!

I've been working with Amy on the design for the website and we've been brainstorming about how to bring in the core group members for the look of the website. I was thinking we could create a custom display typeface for the headline "A People without a Voice Cannot Be Heard."

So here's the fun part! It would be amazing if each person could take on a letter or two from the headline above and created it from folding a white 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. I think the results will be amazing and dynamic!

Please comment below with your chosen letter

7 comments:

  1. Can we make any cuts in the paper? I'll take the V and o from Voice. Should we then take a picture of them and send them back to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'd like to see if a letter can be constructed without scissors, I think it will make it more challenging but far more interesting. Yes, if you can send me a photo that would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'll take the "nn" in Cannot. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasia emailed me and is taking M or S

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool idea......I can take on the "BE". yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to take all the A's. 1 uppercase and 3 lowercase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EOLE WITHOUT ICE COT HERD

    I will take the P's, so those are the letters left!

    ReplyDelete